22, Apr 2021
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson is a British politician and writer serving as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party since July 2019. He was Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs from 2016 to 2018 and Mayor of London from 2008 to 2016
|Full Name||Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson|
|Nickname(s)||Boris, BoJo, Brand Boris|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Political Party||Conservative Party
|Political Journey||2001: Member of Parliament for Henley constituency
2005: Re-elected as a Member of Parliament for Henley
2008: Mayor of London
2012: Mayor of London for second term
2015: Member of Parliament for Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency
2016: Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
2019: The Commonwealth Chair-in-Office (CIO), Leader of the Conservative Party, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
|Date of Birth||19 June 1964 (Friday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||55 Years|
|Birthplace||New York City, U.S.|
|School(s)||• Winsford Village School, Nethercote, England
• European School, Brussels I, Uccle, Brussels, Belgium
• Ashdown House, East Sussex, England
|College/University||• Eton College, Eton, Berkshire, England
• Balliol College, Oxford, England
|Educational Qualification||A degree in Classical Languages (Ancient Greek and Latin)|
|Residence||10 Downing Street, City of Westminster
|Hobbies||Cycling, Jogging, Playing and Watching Rugby, Tennis, Football|
|Controversies||• Having completed his graduation from Oxford University, Johnson got a job as a trainee reporter at The Times newspaper in 1987. He was fired for fabricating a quote about King Edward II and Monarch's suspected gay lover. While recalling the incident in 2013, he said, "It was awful -- I remember a deep, deep sense of shame and guilt."
• In 2004, Johnson as the Shadow Minister and Vice-Chairman for Conservative Party was sacked by Michael Howard from his roles for lying about his extra-marital affairs. Johnson was then married to the second wife with whom he has four children. A tabloid revealed that he had a four-year relationship with another woman. This allegation was refuted by Johnson. Over his firing, Johnson said, "It is a wretched and lamentable day when people's private lives can become used in political machinations."
• During the 2005 United Kingdom general election, Johnson stoked up a controversy by saying, "Voting Tory (Tory- Member or supporter of Conservative Party) will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."
• Once he made a controversial comment on Independence Party of the UK on its Eurosceptic nature. He said, "I can hardly condemn UKIP (UK Independence Party) as a bunch of boss-eyed, foam-flecked euro hysterics when I have been sometimes not far short of boss-eyed, foam-flecked hysteria myself."
• In 2006, Johnson made a comment on Barack Obama, when Obama commented that Britain should remain in the European Union. Over this remark, Johnson said, "The part-Kenyan president has an ancestral dislike of the British empire - of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender."
• He made a comment on Hillary Clinton in an article for The Telegraph. He wrote, "She's got dyed blonde hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital."
• In 2008, he made a racial comment on Blacks in an article of Spectator. He said, "Orientals have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole."
• At the World Economic Forum in 2013, he made a controversial comment on Malaysian women. When Malaysian Prime Minister, Najib Razak said that in our country, there were 68% of women who were attending Universities. On this, Johnson said that the female students went to the Universities because they have got to find men to marry.
• In 2015, Johnson also made a comment about Donald Trump's Presidency. He said, "When Trump says that there are 'no-go' areas in London, he's betraying stupefying ignorance that makes him frankly unfit for the office of the presidency."
• He published his offensive limerick about the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan having sex with a goat. He also called the Turkish President, a wankerer. 
• In his pro-Brexit campaign, he made up a false comment claiming, "We sent the EU £350 million a week. Let’s fund our NHS (National Health Service) instead." Later, the amount was disclosed to be much closer to £199 million a week. 
• Johnson was accused of disrupting the appeal process of a British citizen, Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's release from a prison in Iran.
• In 2017, he was criticised by his dead bodies comment for a Libyan city, Sirte. He said, "They have a got brilliant vision to turn Sirte, with the help of the municipality of Sirte, into the next Dubai. The only thing they’ve got to do is clear the dead bodies.”
• In 2018, he made a comment on Muslim women. He compared Muslim women who wear the head covering to the 'letterboxes' and 'bank robbers.' He said that he would feel entitled to ask a Muslim woman wearing a niqab to remove it if she came to his constituency office.
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Married (But Separated)|
Marina Wheeler (Barrister)
Anna Fazackerley (Journalist)
Petronella Wyatt (Columnist)
Helen MacIntyre (Art Consultant)
Carrie Symonds (2018- present, Conservationist and former Director of Communications for the Conservative Party)
|Marriage Dates||5 September 1987 (with Allegra Mostyn-Owen)
8 May 1993 (with Marina Wheeler)
|Wife/Spouse||Allegra Mostyn-Owen (m. 1987; div. 1993)
Marina Wheeler (m. 1993; Sep. 2018)
|Children||Sons- Theodore Apollo Johnson (Student), Milo Arthur Johnson (Sportsman)
Daughters- Lara Lettice Johnson (Journalist, Editor, Broadcaster), Cassia Peaches Johnson (Writer), Stephanie (with Helen MacIntyre)
|Parents||Father- Stanley Johnson (Author and Former Politician)
Mother- Charlotte Johnson Wahl (Painter)
Step-Mother- Jennifer Kidd
|Siblings||Brothers- Jo Johnson (Politician), Leo (Filmmaker and Entrepreneur)
Sisters- Rachel Johnson (Editor, Journalist, TV Presenter, Author), Julia (Half), Maximilian (Half)
|Favourite Food(s)||Fish, Cheese, Biscuits, Cake, Ice cream|
|Favourite Sports||Rugby, Football, Tennis|
|Favourite Film||The Godfather|
|Cars Collection||Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, Tesla Roadster, Toyota Previa
|Salary (approx.)||As a Member of Parliament- $98,822 (or £79,468)/year until July 2019
As the Prime Minister of UK- $187,033 (or £150,402)/year from July 2019-onward
Note- As a columnist, he receives £700,000/year
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 million (as in 2018)|
Boris Johnson while smoking
Childhood photo of Boris Johnson, his siblings and mother
Boris Johnson as a child with his father, Stanley Johnson
Darius Guppy and Boris Johnson were good friends at college
College photo of Boris Johnson in the red circle
Boris Johnson and Margaret Thatcher
Boris Bikes scheme was launched by Boris Johnson
Boris Johnson and Theresa May
Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt
Boris Johnson; The dream of Rome