11, Mar 2021
Kannur Lokesh Rahul, commonly known as KL Rahul, is an Indian international cricketer who plays for Karnataka in domestic cricket and captains Kings XI Punjab in the Indian Premier League. He is a right-handed batsman and a wicket-keeper.
|Full Name||Kannur Lokesh Rahul|
Cricketer (Batsman and Wicket-keeper)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 26 December 2014 against Australia at Melbourne
ODI- 11 June 2016 against Zimbabwe at Harare
T20- 18 June 2016 against Zimbabwe at Harare
|Coach/Mentor(s)||Samuel Jayaraj, GK Anil Kumar, Somsekhar Shiraguppi, Devdas Nayak|
|Jersey Number||#1, 11 (India)
#1, 11 (Domestic)
|Domestic/State Team||Bangalore Brigadiers (Urban), Karnataka, Karnataka State Cricket Association Colts XI, Royal Challengers Bangalore, South Zone, Sunrisers Hyderabad|
|Favourite Shot||On drive|
|Records (main ones)||• The 2nd ever cricket player from Mangalore to play for Indian Test team, after Budhi Kunderan.
• The 1st ever Karnataka batsman to hit a score a triple century in first-class cricket (337 runs) against Uttar Pradesh in 2014-15 Ranji Trophy season.
• The 1st Indian to score an ODI hundred on debut, against Zimbabwe in 2016.
• In 2017, he became the 1st Indian and 6th overall cricketer to score 7 consecutive Test fifties.
• The 1st Indian and 10th overall cricketer to be dismissed by hit-wicket in the T20 internationals.
• In 2018, he smashed the fastest-ever IPL fifty (in 14 balls) against 'Delhi Daredevils' at the PCA Stadium in Mohali.
|Career Turning Point||
When he scored 185 and 130 for South Zone in the 2014-15 Duleep Trophy final against Central Zone in Delhi, after which he was included in the Test series against Australia.
|Date of Birth||18 April 1992|
|Age (as in 2018)||26 Years
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|School||NITK English Medium School, Surathkal|
|College||Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bengaluru|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Family||Father- KN Lokesh (Dean)
Mother- Rajeshwari (History Professor)
Sister- Bhavna (Younger)
Tattooing, Playing (tennis, football), Listening to music , Playing on PlayStation
Right back- His dog Simba's face and his name written
• In July 2016, when Indian cricket team toured West Indies, during a day off KL Rahul posted a photo with a beer bottle on Twitter. Then what, the image went viral but was not liked by some of the BCCI officials as according to them, it will send a bad example to the cricket fans. However, Rahul immediately deleted the photo after the BCCI's objection.
Batsman- Rahul Dravid, AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli
|Favourite Cricket Ground(s)||
M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru
Usain Bolt (Sprinter), Roger Federer (Tennis)
|Favourite Football Team||
Manchester United F.C.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, David Beckham
Sushi, Bhindi curry
Aishwarya Rai , Shraddha Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Scarlett Johansson
|Favourite Music Band(s)||
Linkin Park, Coldplay, The Script
|Favourite Song(s)||"Firestone" by Kygo
"Ghost Town" by Adam Lambert
"Cold Water" by Major Lazer feat. Justin Bieber & MØ
|Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic|
Girls, Family & More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Elixir Nahar (Model)
Sonam Bajwa (Actress) 
|Salary (as in 2018)||Retainer Fee- ₹3 crore
Test Fee- ₹15 lakh
ODI Fee- ₹6 lakh
T20 Fee- ₹3 lakh
IPL 11- ₹11 crore